Friday, January 1, 2010

WOD - Angie

A few quick note or two on my Cross Fit experience and my posts.


  • The group I work with are running 24 hours behind the official sites Workout of the Day (WOD). If you see that I'm out of sync, that is most likely the case.
  • I'm still scaling the workouts. Significantly in many cases. I'm still working on re-developing my upper body strength.
  • I'll post the prescribed workout (Rx) and follow by what I actually accomplished.
  • I'll also post if the workout was at the gym (In my case the base gym at Offutt AFB) or at home in the basement


1 Jan 10 WOD - Basement

As Rx:

"Angie"

For time:

  • 100 Pull-ups
  • 100 Push-ups
  • 100 Sit-ups
  • 100 Squats

As completed:

  • 100 Jumping Pull-ups (more jump then Pull-up at the end on the I-Beam)
  • 100 Push-ups
  • 100 Sit-ups
  • 100 Squats

Time: 35:32

Biggest chunk was 14+ mins for the Pull-ups and the Push-ups for over 10+ mins


jp

No comments:

Post a Comment