Thursday, February 10, 2011

No wrists

So I have dicked up my wrist.  Bad.  The death by front squats really torched them.  My fault for bad form vs. reps.  My best guess is that it is Intersection Syndrome.  The tendons are super inflamed and are very painful.  That keeps me from the weights for at lest three weeks.  Dicks up my Burpee Challenge...  Again!  Craptastic news.

But, work must continued to be performed. so...



3 rounds
45 seconds per station
GHD Sit-ups (reach back touch floor, touch foot bad)
Back Ext
Squats
Knees to Chest on the ball back thingy
Total reps 280
Then
Three rounds
Jog 500m
Sprint (and I use that term lightly) 150m
Time: 9:55
Wrist are still swollen and killing me.  Spending alternating time icing and with braces on.  If not feeling a bit better by Monday, I'll go see my PCP.
jp

No comments:

Post a Comment