Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Front Squat and Doubles

Frustrating workout this am.

Heavy Front Squat (155 RX, I did 125) in reps of 10-8-6-4-2 with sets of double unders of 50-40-30-20-10 in between.

So  The front squats were pretty taxing.  Other the 2 rep I didnt get any unbroken.  The double unders were just crappy as always.  I couldnt get any rhythm going.   I did the first set as doubles but dropped the rest to singles as I was just eating away at the clock. 

Finished up at 13:43 for the day. 

Cashed out with three handstands

The double unders are a huge weakness.  I wish I had a better response.  At one point I dropped the damn bar and walked out to get a hold of myself because I was getting so frustrated with the effort.  With the way my knee is killing me after them, I just dont know how Im going to get better at them either.  Time will tell I suppose.

jp

No comments:

Post a Comment