Thursday, April 7, 2011

AMRAP and Unit PT

==== TODAY ====
Warm-up
30 jumping jacks, 10 wall balls, 20 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, 3 - 5 sec Hand Stand holds
Skill
Light Bear Complex
Workout
As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes
5 push-ups
10 sit-ups
15 squats
I think I hit 13 plus 5 push-ups. I always have a hard time counting my reps. Regardless the work was done and the HR monitor had 181 calories for 12 minutes. Not too shabby.
Cash Out
60 sec total L-sits. Took me 6 sets of 10 sec to get it done.
Afterwards I was under 185# for the fourth time this week. That was my goal weight. If I'm under again in the morning, I'm calling goal and changing the profile! Hoot!

This afternoon I participated in the unit PT.  We did mostly running with a few sprint sets inside a relay race format.  I capped it off with some jump rope.  50 double unders in 4:11
jp

No comments:

Post a Comment