Saturday, March 19, 2011

Open WOD 1

I did the Open WOD #1 today for the Crossfit Open.  No chance of me making the finals! :)

Open WOD 1

30 double unders

15 Power Snatches (75#)

Max rounds in 10 minutes.

I got only 2 full rounds plus 30 double unders and 5 Snatches.

It is a good thing they allowed the loose interpetation of 'Snatch' as ground to over head.  Most of mine turned into power cleans with a push press.  However, it was the double unders that really killed me.  I must be doing the equivalent of 50 double unders energy wise just to get my 30 done.  Need more practice!

After the WOD timed.  I completed the rounds for a total of five rounds that took me about 24 minutes or so...

Also - Warrior Dash is coming to KC.  Shorter road trip in July!  http://www.warriordash.com/register2011_kansas.php

jp

No comments:

Post a Comment